- Groups: Four students are enrolled in one session. The class is open to any students qualified to join. It will be one- 1 hour session per week.
- Semi-private: Two students are enrolled in one session and the class is open to any students qualified to join. It will be one- 1hour session per week.
- Private lessons: One on one lesson. This lesson is closed to all other students. The length of private lessons is based on the student's learning and center time available.
- Workshops: only for the students who registered for the monthly payment.
- Study hours: only for the students who registered for the monthly payment.
Payment and Charges:
- Registration fee: Academic school year: $25.00 per student. (Fee includes books and other materials.)
- Tuition: is payable in advance on the first lesson of each month and no later than the 10th of the month.
LessonsHourly RateMonthly Rate
Group (4 Students)$28.00/hr $93.00/mo
Semi-Private $31.00/hr $109.00/mo
Private $35.00/hr $143.00mo
- New students must complete the registration and pay one month fee in advance.
- Hourly payment must be paid before tutoring.
- There will be no refunds or credits for missed lessons. Make-up lessons will be given based on my availability.
- Payment : Check or Cash..
- Checks will be payable to Monica Lin. There is a service charge of $15.00 for any checks returned by the bank.
- A discount will be given for tutoring several children in a family.
Students will learn math happily and successfully. Parent's should encourage students that math is a fun subject. Praise and discipline are useful to make math a subject that is well worth the time it takes to learn. Parents need to be responsible to get students to their lessons on time, and to help young students remember to bring all materials to their lessons (including homework).
Students must be picked up at the scheduled time.